|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 May 2013 (1788 days ago)|
- Excellent Three bedroom property
- Seperate guest room/granny flat
- Part furnished
- Large open plan living
- Modern well fitted kitchen
- Master suite with en suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Large gardens
- Excellent location
An exceptionally well presented property which has been refurbished throughout in keeping with the style of the property. The property has a gated entrance and pathway leading to a listed lodge house. To the ground floor the property has an open plan kitchen/diner with wooden flooring, the kitchen has integrated appliances and makes an ideal family or social kitchen, to the ground floor there is a further reception room with feature fireplace and excellent views over the gardens. To the first floor there are well proportioned bedrooms, one of these being a master bedroom with en suite and dressing area, further family bathroom. The property has the added advantage of a detached garage which has a bedroom/study above with shower room, which would be ideal for teenager accomodation or Granny Flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000035050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Sale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.