|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2012 (2155 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good Order Throughout
- Plenty Of Storage
- Located On Outskirts Of Town
- Close To Schools
- Lovely Mature Front & Rear Gardens
Located on the outskirts of town with a bus route close by this 3 bedroom detached bungalow will offer a very comfortable home for even the most discerning.
The accomodation briefly comprises a follows:-
* Large light and airy hallway with built in storage cupboards ideal for the hoover etc.
* Good size lounge/diner with large picture window to front and sliding patio doors leading to the patio with a awning over enabling one to enjoy the garden even when it is scorching hot!!!
* Modern kitchen with built in hob and oven plus 2 larder cupboards plus an additional cupboard housing the recently fitted boiler.
* Modern, tiled bathroom with 'mira' shower over the bath.
* Seperate WC
* Two double bedrooms
* Good size single room (certainly not a box!!!)
The bungalow stands on a corner plot with a lovely, mature front and rear garden with a greenhouse and has the added benefits of gas central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout, garage with power and light plus additional parking to the front.
This property is going to attract alot of interest so do not delay to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000105908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.