|Added on Rightmove:||06 May 2012 (2181 days ago)|
- Well Presented Detached House
- Living Room and Re-fitted Kitchen - Breakfast Room
- Utility and Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom Ensuite and Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Rear Enclosed Gardens
- No Pets, Smokers or Sharers
- Available Now
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ashby de la Zouch is this well presented detached house. The property comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, re-fitted kitchen - breakfast room, utility, master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from an integral garage and further off street parking and an enclosed rear garden. The landlord has requested a minimum contract of 9 months. The property is unfurnished, no pets, smokers or sharers. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Johnson & Co, Ashby-de-la-Zouch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.