|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 June 2012 (2163 days ago)|
- Luxury 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Room with Balcony Access
- En-Suite Bathroom
- 3 WC
- Fully Furnished
- Stunning Viewings Towards The Olympic Park
- Parking Allocated
- Close to Europe's largest shopping mall Westfield
- Stratford tube/DLR a short walk away
Sector One Properties are delighted to offer this three bedroom Pent house situated in Stratford, E15.
Benefits include Central Heating, Double Glazing, Allocated Parking and good access to local amenities and transport links.
Available only during the Olympics. With stunning views towards the Olympic Park. All rooms are furnished, Satellite TV, WI-FI Access and Lift Access. As well as These apartments are situated close to the Olympic Village and approximately a 5 minute walking distance from Stratford tube station with access to the DLR, central and jubilee line. Easy access to local bus routes into Central London.
The property offers good access to the Olympic Stadium which will host the Athletics and Paraolympic Athletics events at the London 2012 Games, as well as the Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
Situated close by are the Aquatics Centre, Velodrome, Copper Box, and the Riverbank Arena.
We anticipate high interest in the property so contact us early to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101611940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sector One Properties, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.