|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2012 (2245 days ago)|
- Full Gas central heating with heat bank and Solar powered hot water
- Superb Breakfast/Kitchen with Range Cooker
- Sitting Room with open fire, Dining room and Study/Playroom
- Master Bedroom with superb large en-suite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms and shower room
- Large Private gardens (with offer of a paid, regular gardener to assist if wished)
- Separate scullery/utility room with additional cooking hob and grill
- Double glazed garden office with central heating and Phone point
- Outside WC, stores and shed (note: small Workshop is excluded from the let)
- Parking permits available
Beautiful 3 bed character cottage with fabulous views within walking distance of town centre
AVAILABLE NOW PART FURNISHED, Sorry no smokers, DSS or Pets
DirectionsAccess either from Friars Street or St Leonards Close
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34236568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2102608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Bridgnorth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.