This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment to rent
St. Oswalds Court, Fulford
- Spacious First Floor Apt
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Available: Now
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
First Listed on Rightmove: 12 June 2012 ( 547 days ago )
NO TENANCY APPLICATION FEES. We have pleasure in offering for rent this good sized first floor apartment situated within a small development lying in the heart of the highly sought after village of Fulford. The property lies approximately 2 miles to the south of York city centre and just over one mile from the York University campus at Heslington. There are excellent communication links with easy access onto the nearby A64 York bypass serving Leeds and the West Yorkshire conurbations. The property has the benefit of electric night storage heating and double glazing with accommodation including: Entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen with range of fitted units and appliances, bathroom with white suite and two double bedrooms. Externally there is an allocated off street car parking space. No smokers & no pets. Available: Now
Communal Entrance Hall
Approached via a communal front entrance door with entry phone system. Stairs lead to the first floor of the building where a door leads into the apartment.
Access hatch to roof space. Entry phone. Telephone point. Electric night storage heater. Storage cupboard. Flush light wood doors leading to:
3.05m(10'0'') x 5.44m(17'10'')
A light and spacious main reception room with double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. Television and telephone points. Electric night storage heater.
3.05m(10'0'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
Comprehensive range of fitted wall and base units with light beech doors and granite effect worktops. Tiling to splashbacks. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integral four ring stainless steel electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and single oven below. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Recessed halogen spotlights. Tiled floor.
5.56m(18'3'') x 2.69m(8'10'')
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Electric night storage heater.
4.32m(14'2'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Electric panel heater.
White suite with chrome fittings comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over and glass shower screen to side. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled WC. Tiling to full height on all walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
The property has the benefit of an allocated car parking space within a resident's off street car park.
The property is situated within the heart of the highly sought after village of Fulford. York city centre lies approximately 2 miles to the north and there are excellent communication links with easy access onto the A64 York bypass serving Leeds and the West Yorkshire conurbations. The York University campus at Heslington lies just over one mile away.
From our offices in York proceed out of the city along Fishergate continuing onto the Fulford Road. Proceed into Fulford village and the development can be seen on the right hand side of the road opposite the Bay Horse public house.
The property has the benefit of mains services of water, drainage and electricity. Heating via electric night storage and panel heaters.
City of York Council, Library Square, York, YO1 1XH. Tel: (01904) 613 161.
1. These particulars have been prepared as accurately and as reliably as possible, but should not be relied upon as statements or fact. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we would be pleased to check the information. Please do so particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. We have not tested any services, appliances, equipment or facilities and nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that they are in good working order, or that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise.
3. Any areas, measurements, floor plans or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise.
4. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by otherwise regarding the items mentioned above and as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. No person in the employment of Hudson Moody has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendor.