|Added on Rightmove:||13 May 2012 (2170 days ago)|
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms, Two Double and One Single
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage and Parking To The Rear
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenties and Schools
A well maintained modernised three bedroomed mid terraced property. On entering there is a porch which houses the gas central heating boiler and leads into the lounge with wood laminate floor, wall mounted electric fire and decorated with neutral colours and a modern patterned paper on the chimney breast. The dining room and kitchen lead from one another and also have wood laminate flooring, there are patio doors leading from the dining area into the garden and the kitchen has a range a modern freestanding base units and fitted wall units, plumbing for a washing machine, electric oven and hob with an extractor.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, again both with wood laminate flooring and the single bedroom is carpeted. The family bathroom has a white three piece suite with WC, wash hand basin, bath with a shower overhead. Outside the rear garden is mainly lawned with decking and paved areas, wooden shed and a gate leading to the garage and parking area.
The house is warmed by gas central heating, double glazed, close to local shop, schools and amenities and viewing is highly recommenced.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept smokers and benefits at this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000036622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.