|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2017 (249 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Located in HU5
- Available immediately upon request
Property reference number 5678848. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This fantastic stylish double bedroom is only two minutes from the bus station, close to a large park, close the local swim / gym, close to all accessible shops. It comprises a three double bedrooms, carpeted floor, book shelves, wardrobe, desk, and door lock. The kitchen is beautifully laid out, their is a lounge area and the bathroom is clean / decent looking. It is close to all amenities and is the perfect property for any students, tourist, culture seekers or working person looking to rent. Available immediately upon request.
THE ROOM (S)
Room 1 - 70 GBP per week.
- 1st Floor Big Double bed with new spring mattress
- Laminate wooden floor
- Large Wardrobe
- Lock on the door
- Desk Table and Chair
Fantastic, stylish, light-filled property is available in a small private block just a short cycle from stones ferry bridge. Large (150 square feet), secluded, private rear courtyard terrace.
- Double bedroom, sheets, and towels
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Double glazing throughout with sliding doors leading to the rear terrace
- Solid wood floors.
- Super-fast, 20 Megabytes wireless broadband.
- Digital aerial for fast connections, Smart TV
- Four minutes cycle from Stoneferry Bridge, Newland Avenue, Princess Avenue and buses
- Close cycle distance to (Name) University
- Swimming pool
- Bars, clubs and restaurants all nearby
- Social centres
- The flat can be rented furnished / unfurnished, as required.
- Available immediately upon request.
- Great for professions, tourist, culture seeker, and students.
- NO pets or NO agencies or No Messing people
- All bills included. TV Licence, gas, electricity, water and council tax.
- Decent Flate Mates
- Well Run, Professional Organisation
- Running houses within our means
This house comes with complimentary mattress protector, towel, sheets, lamp, stylist study lamps, rug and other fancies.
Please text/call between the Mondays 10.00-5.30 -Friday 10.30 -4.30pm.
* Please quote ref. 5678848 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34288074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5678848_28430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.