|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 May 2012 (2160 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Close to Good Local Schools
- Easy Access to Upminster Town and Station
- Single Garage and Driveway Parking
- Two En-Suites and Family Bathroom
- High Specification Interior
- White Goods Included
We are delighted to offer this character detached family home in a sought after road in Upminster. The property enjoys easy access to Upminster town centre and station. It is available now, unfurnished and is close to very good local schools for all ages. The ample accommodation comprises of a large modern kitchen/family room with appliances to include a dishwasher and double fridge/freezer, separate utility room, lounge, downstairs cloakroom and guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms all with wardrobes and the master having luxury built in wardrobes and a large en-suite shower room. Additionally there is a luxury family bathroom. Other benefits include private rear garden, integral single garage and driveway parking.
Lounge 3.25m (10'8) x 4.27m (14')
Family Room 8m (26'3) x 3.66m (12')
Kitchen 3.61m (11'10) x 4.98m (16'4)
Master Bedroom 3.61m (11'10) x 4.45m (14'7)
En-Suite to Master 2.24m (7'4) x 2.46m (8'1)
Bedroom 2 4.06m (13'4) x 2.29m (7'6)
Bedroom 3 2.34m (7'8) x 3.38m (11'1)
Bedroom 4 3.3m (10'10) x 2.24m (7'4)
Bedroom 5 - Ground Floor 2.21m (7'3) x 3.68m (12'1)
Bathroom 2.24m (7'4) x 2.46m (8'1)
Utility Room 2.69m (8'10) x 2.01m (6'7)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 241186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords Lettings, In Havering.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.