|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2012 (2163 days ago)|
- Detached Newly Built House
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Expensively Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility and Guests Cloaks
- Gardens, Block Paved Driveway
- Available Now
A newly built detached house located in Amington, conveniently situated for access to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a spacious Lounge, excellently fitted breakfast kitchen with built in appliances and french doors to rear garden, seperate utility and guest cloakroom. On the first floor there are three excellent bedrooms, master having built in wardrobes, there is also a luxuriously appointed bathroom with seperate shower cubicle. The property also benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Garage and Parking. Viewing Essential. Available January.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100418003238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Tamworth Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.