This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached house to rent
Healey Crescent, Ossett
- Wakefield Area
- Children Welcome
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Medium Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 30 August 2012 ( 469 days ago )
LET AGREED - AVAILABLE NOW - UNFURNISHED - LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE - LETMOVE.COM present to the rental market this spacious, very well maintained and presented two bedroomed detached chalet bungalow having open views to the rear. Offering generous accommodation with lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory overlooking rear garden, house bathroom and two double bedrooms. Providing gas central heating, double glazing, electric oven, gas hob with extractor, built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms, carpets, curtains and light fittings. To the outside is a good sized detached garage with driveway, private well maintained mature gardens and greenhouse. This most convenient position lies close to a wide variety of amenities and facilities with easy access to main bus routes, the M1 at Junction 40 and Wakefield train station just 3.5 miles away. This property is presented to the rental market in an excellent condition and at a competitive price with an internal inspection recommended.
HALLWAY - Having fitted carpets, new fresh decor and light shade.
CLOAKROOM - Providing useful storage space which could accommodate a freezer.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - 22ft 4in (6.83m) x 12ft (3.66m). A very nicely presented lounge overlooking the front garden and pond area, large picture window with curtains and further window. There is a centre ceiling light, wooden surround with marble inset and gas fire, fitted with carpets and neutral decor. Door leading through to:
KITCHEN - 12ft 6in (3.87m) x 9ft 2in (2.75m). A very spacious kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units, contrasting working surfaces and neutral splashback tiling. There is inset spotlights, two hardwood windows with blinds, integrated gas hob and integrated oven. space for undercounter fridge, plumbing for automatic washing machine and external vent for tumble drier. Finished with neutral decor and fitted carpets. Door leading to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY - 13ft 1in (4.04m) x 6ft 9in (2.12m). Being of hardwood construction, inset halogen lighting, beige carpets and overlooking the rear garden.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM - 6ft 3in (1.93m) x 5ft 8in (1.52m). Having a three piece suite in white being fully tiled and having inset spotlights. There is an overbath shower facility and glass screen to the panelled bath, low flush WC, handbasin, wall mirror and being fitted with cushioned flooring. Hardwood double glazed window with blinds.
BEDROOM 1 - 11ft 7in (3.59m) x 11ft 9in (3.35m). Presented to the front of the property with a uPVC double glazed window and fitted carpets, light shade, fitted carpets and wall to wall two double wardrobe, chest of drawers and vanity area with mirror.
BEDROOM 2 - 11ft 9in (3.35m) x 9ft (2.74m). A double bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a uPVC double glazed window, fitted with carpets, curtain and light shade. Fitted wall to wall mirrored wardrobe being useful for storage space. Finished with natural decor and fitted carpets.
OUTSIDE - To the front of the property is a pond area which is very well maintained. To the rear is an enclosed well maintained garden comprising lawn area and patio and further greenhouse/summerhouse all overlooking fields to the rear. Having detached garage and driveway to the side.
All properties on our register will have available at commencement of a tenancy the following documentation:
Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate carried out by a Registered 'Gas Safe' engineer
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
1. All areas including gardens within the legal boundary of the property must be kept tidy at all times of the year - LETMOVE.COM can arrange for garden maintenance at a competitive rate if you require help or assistance achieving this tenancy obligation.
2. Refer if intending sharing this accommodation.
3. Service charges included in the rent for apartments & flats unless any additional or specific costs are mentioned in these particulars.
4. No Smoking within the boundary of any property unless specifically stated in these particulars.
5. No DSS claimants usually accepted unless specific 'DSS claimants welcome' is stated in these particulars.
6. No unsociable behaviour accepted at this property - this policy must be strictly adhered to.
7. Usually no pets are allowed at this property unless specifically mentioned in these particulars. However, please refer for confirmation.
8. From 6 April 2007 all landlords of Assured Short-hold Tenancies (ASTs) in England and Wales have been required to join a mandatory tenancy deposit scheme. The scheme will not apply to deposits taken before the scheme came into force (6 April 2007), unless and until a new replacement tenancy agreement is signed.
All deposits taken by landlords must be safeguarded by one of three Government approved Deposit Protection Schemes and inform the tenant which scheme has been used within 14 days of receiving the deposit.
Letmove.com has partnered with Deposit Protection Service (DPS). Letmove.com register tenants deposits for all landlords whom have instructed the company to act in the capacity of their instructed agent on a managed service basis only.
9. All interested parties must undertake an application/vetting process to enable Landlord(s) to consider granting Tenant(s) an Assured Shorthold Tenancy under Part I of the Housing Act 1988.
10. Money Laundering Regulations 2003: Prospective tenants are advised they will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let.
11. While we endeavour to make our lettings particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
12. Measurements: Approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify all dimensions independently.
13. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any equipment or appliances in this property.
ESTABLISHED COMPANY PRACTICES, PROCEDURES AND PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS:
LETMOVE.COM is a voluntary member of THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN FOR LETTINGS (TPO).
Letmove.com has in place professional indemnity insurance for protection of our clients' interests.
Letmove.com is proud of its established reputation providing a quality housing service for members of the public by representing responsible landlords and tenants fairly.
Please feel free to call us to ask a question, clarify or request further information.
DISCLAIMER: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS. NEITHER LETMOVE.COM NOR COUNTRYWIDE RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS LTD, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.