3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentMounts Pit Lane,Brandon,IP27
£1,150 pcm| £265 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||16 September 2014 (1159 days ago)|
- Very Nice Semi-Detached Townhome
- Located within 15-20 Minutes of RAF Lakenheath
- Near Brandon Town Center Shops and Restaurants
- 3 Double Bedrooms- Very Well Sized
- Large Master Suite w/ Dressing Area and Ensuite Bathroom
- Spacious Kitchen/ Dining Room
- All Appliances Supplied to Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Car Garage
- Great Energy Rating
Beautifully presented this THREE STORY TOWNHOME offers master bedroom with dressing area and ENSUITE BATHROOM to the top floor, two double sized bedrooms and family bathroom, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen/dining area, enclosed garden and SINGLE CAR GARAGE. **No Agency Fees**
Approximate measurements are:
Lounge: 14' x 12'
Kitchen/Diner: 15' x 13'
Bed two: 13' x 9'
Bed three: 12' x 9'
Master Bedroom: 13' x 12'
Enclosed Rear Garden
All material on this website is provided for information only, and is not intended to form part of any offer or contract. Our policies and practices may change at any time without notice. Details of properties are provided from information received, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BL-796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by baseLETS, Lakenheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.