|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2012 (1525 days ago)|
- Beautiful feature fireplace in lounge.
- Large kitchen with views to the garden.
- Additional fitted storage on both floors.
- Excellently appointed spacious house.
- Lounge with working open fire and stone surround.
- Large kitchen/diner with fitted units,cooker & hob.
- Family bathroom with curved ended bath to accommodate shower &glass door.
- 3 bedrooms- 2 double 1 single.
- Master bedroom has large fitted wardrobes with double hanging & draws inside.
- Spacious landing for further storage.
- Garden has patio, lawn area and planting.
- Outbuilding for storage.
- Secure residence gated access path at rear of garden.
Town & train station 5 minute walk. A2 to London 5 minute drive. Historic Rochester with castle, cathedral & many shops & restaurants 5 minute drive. Walking & bus routes to many primary & secondary schools.
* Please quote ref. 5686660 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.