|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2012 (2192 days ago)|
- Well presented end terraced house
- 2 off street parking spaces
- Entrance porch with storage cupboard
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- G.C.H & uPVC double glazing
- Modern bathroom with elec shower
- Clean neutral decoration
- Sorry, no pets or DSS
A well presented and improved 2 double bed end terraced house with 3 allocated off street parking spaces. Located on the edge of Lyneham the accommodation offers: entrance porch with storage cupboard, living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with cooker and rear garden access, 2 double bedrooms with built in storage units to bedroom 2, modern bathroom with electric shower over bath, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, end of street location close to farmlands and fields, rear enclosed lawn garden with shed and greenhouse with rear gated access. 1 pet will be considered on this property
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34396108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99 Victoria. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Hawkins, Wootton Bassett - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.