Office to rentSt Faiths Street, Maidstone, Kent
130 sq. ft.
- 130 sq ft (12 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- A newly refurbished office space, fully furnished, with 24 hour access, dedicated on site staff, tailored space to suit your requirements, meeting room available, kitchen facilities, suspended ceiling
- Availability from 150 sq ft - 15,000 sq ft approx with currently between 200 - 2,370 sq ft approx.
- Old Library Maidstone offers tailor made office space to suit your exact requirements with very competitive prices on flexible terms, from monthly licence agreements with all inclusive rates to 5+ yea
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this newly refurbished office space, fully furnished, with 24 hour access, dedicated on site staff, tailored space to suit your requirements, meeting room available, kitchen facilities, suspended ceilings incorporating Category II lighting, flexibility to up size or downsize, ICT solutions, Cat 5e cabling, prestigious, easily accessible, city centre location, local amenities at nearby Fremlin Walk, shower room and bike storage facilities.
Availability from 130 sq ft - 15,000 sq ft approx with currently between 130 - 2,460 sq ft approx and gross rent from £330 per calendar month - £6,170 per calendar month.
Old Library Maidstone offers tailor made office space to suit your exact requirements with very competitive prices on flexible terms, from monthly licence agreements with all inclusive rates to 5+ year leases. Whether you require large open plan layouts or partitioned smaller suites we can accommodate you.
The efficient move in process ensures that your valuable time is spent on more productive work for your business.
Break out, meeting and conference meeting rooms are available for larger meetings, presentations, conferences or training sessions.
The property is arranged over three floors with 24 hour access, including weekends and bank holidays. Toilet facilities and kitchen facilities are also available.
Old Library Maidstone is strategically located on St Faiths Street directly opposite Fremlin Walk providing a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities with a number of hotels in the area.
There is direct access to the A229 allowing immediate connections to the M6, M20 and M25 motorway network.
Maidstone East Railway is within walking distance as are Maidstone West and Maidstone Barracks railways.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34403940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25559163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.