|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2012 (2207 days ago)|
- Modern maintenance free garden (sun trap!)
- Open fireplaces to lounge and diner
- Overlooking park, fully refurbished
Good sized 3 bed mid terrace property with the perfect garden for relaxing in the sun over the summer.
Sizes are as follows (approx):-
Lounge/Diner 7.5 x 3.35m (into bay
Kitchen 3.8 x 2.5m
Bathroom 2.45 x 1.95m
Bedroom one 3.2 x 4.3m
Bedroom two 3.46 x 2.72
Bedroom three 3.5 x 2.4m
The property is is great condition with quality wood flooring in lounge and diner, new carpets throughout, new fitted kitchen and an energy efficient boiler.
Garden has brick built storage shed, benches, table and two chairs.
Furniture included will be:
Three seater leather sofa, chair and pouffe, pine dining table and 4 chairs, cooker, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer, bed in second bedroom, wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside cabinets.
Local shops include: newsagents, Iceland, post office, banks, bus station, train station hairdressers etc and town is a short walk.
Viewings by arrangement only, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
* Please quote ref. 5686814 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.