|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2012 (2184 days ago)|
- Panoramic Views of the Bay of Colwyn
- Two bedrooms one with patio doors leading to garden
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Lounge with stunning views
- Modern fitted kitchen with wood effect units
- Gas central heating
- Rear garden with patio and shed
- In excellent condition throughout
Situated on an elevated location this very well presented two bedroom semi detached house. The property overlooks the Bay of Colwyn and surrounding countryside.
Front door leading to entrance hallway. Small double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath. Double bedroom with patio doors leading to rar garden, this room benefits from the stunning views. First floor - Lounge/diner with laminate flooring from the living room end there are panoramic views. Modern fitted kitchen with hob and oven and wood effect fitted kitchen.
The property benefits from gas central heating, off road parking, rear garden with patio area and shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000025229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Llandudno.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.