|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (166 days ago)|
- *Move in JANUARY - Save £105!*
- 4 double bedrooms
- City centre location
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ex show home modern house
William H Brown is pleased to offer this excellent ex show home, located in the heart of the City centre, on the prestigious Hopkins Homes Development near Norwich Cathedral. This three-story town house is in immaculate condition throughout, is offered furnished, and the accommodation benefits from 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom plus en-suite shower room to master, one off road parking space, and enclosed rear garden. Properties like this are rare, book a viewing today to avoid missing out!!
With wood flooring, and storage cupboard.
Tiled flooring, WC, wash hand basin.
Tiled flooring, w/d, d/w, fridge-freezer, door and window to the rear aspect, electric oven, gas hob with extractor unit, tiled splash backs and spot lighting.
Bedroom Four (double)
Window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
With two windows to the front aspect, wood flooring.
Bedroom Three (double)
WC, wash hand basin, bath, plus separate shower cubicle, carpeted flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three (double)
Window to the rear aspect, with fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom One (double)
Fitted double wardrobe, two windows to the front aspect, with cathedral views.
En-suite Shower Room
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, carpeted.
One off road parking space to the front, and to the rear there is a low maintenance enclosed garden, with rear access.
GCH, solar panels, DG.
No pets, no smokers, no shares, no housing benefit. Children at Landlord’s discretion.
Exit Norwich via Prince of Wales Road, take the left hand turn onto St Faiths Lane, follow this round to the left, until you reach the new development, and the property can be found on the left hand side.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34797204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2074C2208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.