Serviced Office to rentNew Hall, Liverpool, L10
Let by Us
4,400 sq. ft.
- 4,400 sq ft (408 sq m)
- Modern Offices From £125 per person per month
- Serviced, Free Superfast Internet, VoIP Available
- Free Parking, Free Meeting Room Use
Property reference number 5703876. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Phases 1 & 2 Fully Let and Occupied.
Phase 3 Available Soon
Clock Tower Park offers a variety of high specification, modern serviced office spaces within one of Liverpool's grandest listed building settings. Originally opened 1890, the estate was first conceived in 1888 as a philanthropic project that remains an important part of Liverpool's social history. The entire estate is been regenerated to form a mix of high specification serviced office spaces, leased commercial spaces, residential developments and a nursery.
High Specification Office Spaces
Serviced offices from £125 per person / per desk- the price depends on size of office and length of tenancy. Incentives are available for tenancy durations of one year or more.
The offices are newly refurbished to a high standard with large windows, grand floor to ceiling heights modern fixtures and fittings and new furniture.
A new dedicated 75 space car park has been recently completing, providing ample parking for all office customers.
The rental includes:
- Free Superfast Internet (Metronet Enabled Building)
- 100 Mbps Download and Upload on a Dedicated leased line
- VoIP Phone Availability, fast phone line set-up
- Free 12 person Meeting Room Use Projector Facilities
- Free Dedicated Parking for office customers
- All heating, lighting and water bills included
- New desks, mesh backed adjustable chairs and storage units
- Newly refurbished, flexible open plan suites
- Extensive CAT6 ports providing hardwired connection to each desk
- Communal Cleaning and Monitored Security
- New kitchen and dining facilities
- Outdoor courtyard seating and secure bike stand area
- Extensive landscaping on this Listed estate
- Shower, toilet and accessible toilet facilities
- Building Insurance
- 24 Hour Access
- Registered Business Address
The price of the office space will depend on the number of people, length of lease and size of office space.
- 5 minutes from the M57, 20 minutes from Liverpool City Centre
- 10 minute walk from Fazakerley train station
- Set within one of Liverpool's largest collection of Grade II listed buildings
- Large areas of landscaping, gardens and a grand boulevard for all tenants.
- Already an established location and registered business address
- An established children's nursery will be operational soon.
- Leased line Internet will allow for tenants to have dedicated IP's and bespoke settings to each individual port in the room.
- VoIP id generally 50% cheaper than standard phone carriers
- No long wait period to get Internet and phone systems connected as the infrastructure is already installed. Internet is ready immediately and once you have decided how many phone handsets and telephone numbers you want, this is set up in minutes, subject to handset availability on site.
All images on this advert are of our completed Clock Tower Park developments.
* Please quote ref. 5703876 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34904235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5703876_29597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.