|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2011 (2391 days ago)|
- Overlooks Joslin's Pond
- Garage and off street parking
- Courtyard garden
Three bed detached property in immaculate condition, with dining Hall, drawing room, fitted granite kitchen. Master bedroom with en-suite shower. Two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Garage and off street parking. Courtyard garden with Flagstone paving.
- Reception Hall
- Drawing Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- En Suite Shower Room
- Courtyard Garden - Garage
- Feature Marble Fireplace
- Oak Wood Flooring
- Reception Room 14'4x9'11
- Drawing Room 19'4x10'
- Kitchen 11'9x7'10
- Master Bedroom 15'10x8'
- Bedroom Two 10'x9'6
- Bedroom Three 9'7x10'
- Courtyard Garden 21 9x19 8
* Please quote ref. 5683599 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5683599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.