Office to rentThe Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, West Yorkshire, HX7
104 sq. ft.
- 104 sq ft (9 sq m)
- High specification offices in semi-rural location
- 24/7 access
- Sufficient on site car parking
- Flexible terms and Inclusive Rentals
- High speed leased line fibre internet broadband
- Conference facilities
- Fully furnished offices available
The available premises comprise a number of single storey Cedar wood constructed offices, sympathetically refurbished to provide individual office suites offering a range of different sizes.
The rural setting of the business park offers excellent views across the Upper Calder Valley and allows for a peaceful working environment.
Briefly, the offices benefit from a high grade of internal finish to include carpeting and suspended ceilings with integrated PIR motion detector Category II lighting throughout along with good natural lighting provided by way of uPVC double glazed opening windows. In addition each office suite has perimeter trunking which is fully networked and connected to a telephone line. The offices can be taken fully furnished if required.
Communal male and female W/C facilities along with a kitchen and breakout area are provided.
Additional conference and meeting room facilities are also available.
Ample on site car parking is available for both tenants and visitors alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35085186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.