Light Industrial to rentMuhammad Iqbal Building, Unit A, Crossfield Road, Kitts Green, Birmingham, B33
£7,085 pcm (£1,635 pw)
28,341 sq. ft.
- 28,341 sq ft (2,632 sq m)
- Substantial self-contained commercial premises
- J5, M6 2 miles north-west
- Birmingham city centre 6 miles
- Large shared yard
The property is constructed of brick elevations, sectioned of duo pitched and flat roofs. The main pitched roof is formed of steel trusses and the roof covered with felt and Georgian wired glass sky lights. To the front elevation is a single storey section of felt roof covering and raised Georgian wired sky lights.
The rainwater goods are metal with gutters, hoppers and down spouts throughout. The windows are predominantly single glazed metal crittall frames. The site is bounded to the front elevation by Crossfield Road beyond which is residential housing. The Yardley Brooke flows within a cutting (estimated to be approx. 2m deep) adjacent to the rear boundary of the site. Beyond the brooke lies a large works in use by a Alcoa Ltd (fabricator/aluminium products) and to the right by an office building associated with the former bus depot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35103405.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NG Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.