This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
Manor View, PAR
- Two Bedroom Linked Semi Detached House
- Located On A Popular Development
- Small Garden To The Front
- Rear Garden With Decking, Lawn & Shrubs
- Interior Decoration Is In Excellent Order
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Fire Central Heating
Letting information:Furnishing: Not Specified
First Listed on Rightmove: 31 July 2012 ( 492 days ago )
Small area of garden to the front with recessed garage and rear door leading into back garden. Rear garden laid to decking terrace, lawn and shrubs.
The interior decoration is in excellent order and offers two double bedrooms, lounge with gas fire and a well appointed fitted kitchen/diner.Gas fired central heating.
TO LET UNFURNISHED
£600.00 per calendar month
Leading into :
With gas fire, cream carpets and interior decoration to magnolia.
Stairs to first floor.
Door to :-
Range of base and wall units with integral gas hob, extractor unit and electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Floor laid to wood effect vinyl.
Large storage larder cupboard understairs. Back door leading to decking terrace and rear garden.
Double with window to rear aspect overlooking garden and decking.
One wall with fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Double with window to front aspect. Airing cupboard.
Bathroom suite in white with panelled bath and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Back door leads on to decking area and steps down to lawn and shrub borders. Small timber shed.
Services: Mains water, gas and electricity.
Special Conditions: No pets, Non DSS preferred.
TERMS OF LETTING
1. Applicants who wish to apply for the tenancy should do so in writing by completing the Rentshield form giving all details as requested. Partially completed application forms will not be accepted.
2. Applicants will be required to complete a Rentshield Tenant Questionnaire at a cost of £35.00 payable on application.
3. The tenancy will be an Assured Shorthold Tenancy commencing as soon as the legal formalities are completed. The Tenancy Agreement Fee is £150.00 + VAT. The term will be initially for six months but may be renewable.
4. The rent for the property will be £600.00 per calendar month. And payable monthly in advance.
5. In addition to the rental charges, the tenant is liable for and will pay all charges in respect of Gas, Telephone, Electricity, Council Tax, Water Rates and any other fuel, unless otherwise stated on the Letting Particulars.
6. A refundable deposit of £900.00, is payable to Jefferys at the commencement of the Tenancy which will be held against any loss, claim or damage found to have occurred during the Tenancy whether to the property or the contents thereof and may be applied to the payment of any outstanding accounts. This sum shall not limit the liability of the Tenant for any greater claim which may arise. In no circumstances will deposits be returned until Jefferys have had an opportunity of inspecting the property and checking the inventory (where appropriate) after the expiration of the Tenancy.
7. A draft Tenancy Agreement may be inspected at the St Austell Office of Jefferys.
8. All properties must be kept and vacated in a clean and tidy state at the termination of the Tenancy. All furniture and inventory items (where appropriate) must be returned to the place in which they were found on entry. Any dilapidations will be assessed by Jefferys. Jefferys are regulated agents and members of The Tenant Dispute Service.
9. The property may only be viewed by prior arrangement with the Agents.
10. Where it is stated that no pets are allowed this condition shall be final and binding.
11. The property shall not be occupied by any persons other than those names specifically on the application form.
12. Any tenant(s) wishing to surrender their Tenancy should do so by giving at least one month's notice in writing to terminate at the end of the contract period or any anniversary thereafter.
13. Jefferys reserve the right to decline any application following receipt of references and any other enquiries and shall be under no obligation to give any reason or explanation for so declining.
If offered a Tenancy of a property I agree to occupy it throughout the entire period of the Tenancy as my principal residence on the terms stated above and such other terms as may be stated in the Tenancy Agreement.
I am, if offered, able to take the Tenancy from ........................................................... .