|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2011 (2409 days ago)|
- Five bedroom, three bathroom detached house on the outskirts of Westerham
- Recently refurbished to a beautiful standard throughout
- Period features and neutral decor
- Maintained garden with lawn and enclosed terrace
This stunning five bedroom, three bathroom detached house has recently been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard and boasts modern, neutral decor throughout. Built with Kentish Ragstone the property boasts three roundels and offers high quality stone flooring to the ground floor and bathrooms, whilst the first floor is carpeted to all bedrooms. Large entrance hall with Oak staircase leading to the first floor. Kitchen, situated in a roundel, is fully fitted with white shaker style units with appliances to include dishwasher, double oven, microwave and washing machine/dryer. There are two further roundel reception rooms and a further large drawing room which offers a log burning fire and large bi-fold French doors leading to the patio. Cloakroom. To the first floor, the master bedroom, overlooking the garden, benefits from wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. Four further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, of which three are situated in the roundels and two further bathrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-35210258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R110917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Sevenoaks - High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.