Office to rentTor, Saint-Cloud Way, Maidenhead, SL6
27,500 sq. ft. | POA
- 27,500 sq ft (2,554 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- 85 on-site car spaces including secure lower ground parking (1:322 sq ft net)
- Electric charging points
- 41 cycle spaces
- Stunning double height reception area
- VRV air-conditioning
- Three 13 person passenger lifts
- Showers, WC's and disabled facilities on all floors
- Full access raised floors and suspended ceilings
- Excellent natural light throughout
TOR is within close walking distance of Maidenhead's mainline Railway station which provides a first class service to London as well as the Crossrail connection scheduled for 2018.
Maidenhead is a thriving business location in the heart of the Thames Valley. Maidenhead offers its occupiers a first-rate business community, excellent connectivity and quality of life for its employees.
Maidenhead is home to a number of world-class businesses, and TOR's prominent town centre location will boost your profile in the flourishing business community.
TOR provides a contemporary Grade A office building in a thriving town centre. TOR is accessible, prominent and flexible with excellent car parking and green credentials.
- Grade A office building in prominent town centre location
- Ground and 3rd floors remaining from 4,000 sq ft to 27,500 sq ft
- Contemporary design
- Exceptional town centre car parking - 85 spaces remaining (1:322 sq ft net)
- Excellent green credentials
- 41 cycle spaces
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35260662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TorStCld_SL68XD_20000_2R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bray Fox Smith Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.