|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2012 (1480 days ago)|
- Three bedroom detached house
- Presented unfurnished
- Popular village location
- Garage and ample parking
- Available mid September
In this lovely position overlooking Burnham Park & standing in very generous gardens a spacious 3 bedroom detached home offering well proportioned family accommodation within a stones throw of the village centre, local schools & the mainline railway station within a short walk. Highly recommended.
the property is approached by a good size gravel driveway, area of lawn, enclosed by mature hedge and well stocked borders, leading to garage, further graveled pathway with generous side access.
quarry tiled step leads through to
stairs to first floor, telephone point, window to front, radiator, understairs storage cupboard housing security alarm panel.
concealed dual flush w.c, wash hand basin, slim line radiator, half tiled walls, extractor, ceiling light, fitted storage cupboards.
16' 8" into bay x 10' 9" ( 5.08m into bay x 3.28m )
original wood strip floor, open fireplace with surround and Granite hearth, picture rail, power points, light point.
10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
wood laminate floor, sliding doors to garden, range of fitted shelves, fitted storage cupboard, power points, light point.
14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
radiator, power points, light point, original wood strip floor, picture rail, ceiling light points.
10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
modern fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel drainer sink unit, monobloc mixer tap, separate rinsing tap, good range of roll edge working surfaces, washing machine and dishwasher, further range of work surfaces with Baeumatic five ring stainless steel gas burner with overhead extractor, Zanussi stainless steel convection oven and grill beneath, good range of base mounted cupboards and drawers, matching wall mounted eye level cupboards with concealed lighting beneath, Potterton Netaheat gas fired central heating and hot water boiler, fitted fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling spotlight cluster, conveniently situated power points, door to
14' 1" x 7' ( 4.29m x 2.13m )
ceramic tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, panoramic views over garden, door to garden, radiator, power points, light point.
First Floor Landing
11' 2" x 6' ( 3.40m x 1.83m )
room for study area if required, window overlooking rear garden, access to loft space.
14' 1" x 14' 7" into bay narrowing to 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 4.45m into bay narrowing to 3.61m )
fitted double wardrobe with overhead storage, power points, light point.
16' 6" into bay x 10' 11" ( 5.03m into bay x 3.33m )
attractive views over nearby park, original wood strip floor, power points, light point, walk-in wardrobe/eaves storage.
14' 7" x 6' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.01m )
eaves storage, window overlooking garden, power points, light point.
10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
luxuriously refitted with freestanding roll top bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, dual flush w.c, suspended wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap, fully tiled and fully enclosed shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceiling downlighters, heated towel rail, wood laminate floor, window overlooking garden.
an outstanding feature extending towards 200', laid mainly to lawn with patio to the rear of the house, an array of mature shrubs and trees and well stocked borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1177045B2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.