|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 August 2012 (2090 days ago)|
- Modern Detached
- 4 bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Seperate dining area
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Utility room
- Presented to a high standard
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking & Garage
- A viewing must
Modern 4 bedroom family home well presented, and set in the popular development of the Fairways, close to White gate and the popular Knights grange golf course, this is a viewing must briefly comprising of entrance hall, Lounge, Dining room, Modern fitted kitchen, WC, Utility room & en-suite to master bedroom.
Boasting front and rear gardens and a integral single garage.
Swetenhams are delighted to offer this stunning modern 4 bedroom detached property. Set in a popular residential development of the Fairways, it boasts spacious and comfortable living space and is finished to an exceptional standard. It incorporates modern kitchen & family bathroom and has 4 bedrooms with the master bedroom offering en-suite facilities. It also has a lounge, seperate dining room, ground floor w/c, utility room and garage, front and rear gardens and off road parking. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8792-7928-0880-2055-6996.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5755I5001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams - Lettings, Northwich - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.