Office to rentUNIT 1, BURTON ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
£49,699 pa (£4,142 pcm)
7,646 sq. ft.
- 7,646 sq ft (710 sq m)
- OPEN PLAN OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- 28 CAR PARKING SPACES TO THE FRONT
- AVAILABLE BY WAY OF ASSIGNMENT / SUB-LET
- TOTAL NIA: 7,646 SQ FT (710 SQ M)
The office building comprises of a large open plan office space with the additional benefit of single offices and a meeting/board room. In addition to the open plan office space is an open plan store room which could also provide additional office space. There is a large open plan breakout room and kitchen.
A major benefit of the office space is an abundance of car parking to the front of the building. There are 28 car parking spaces attached to unit 1.
The office space is presently occupied by a firm of Stockbrokers who have alternative accommodation to move to therefore the space is available with immediate effect.
The office space is available by way of assignment of the present lease or by way of a sub-letting. An internal viewing of the office space is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35384907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.