|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2012 (2101 days ago)|
- 3 Storey Town House in the heart of sought after village
- Many local amenities
- Great access for Ewloe and Chester Business Park
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master en suite shower room
- Decked Balcony with superb views
- Parking for two cars
- Available now
- Interior viewing highly recommended
We are delighted to market this 3 story town house situated right in the heart of Hawarden village, a much sought after location with many amenities on hand and providing great access to the business park at Ewloe and Chester. Interior viewing highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
The property is offered unfurnished and briefly comprises entrance into ground floor hallway with wood laminate flooring through to an open plan contemporary kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is fitted with beech units and integrated appliances including gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and dishwasher. Door from the dining area out to a small enclosed courtyard.
First floor accommodation comprises double bedroom with en suite shower room, a lovely lounge are with doors out to a decked balcony with superb elevated views. Staircase up to the second floor with a double bedroom and main bathroom.
Outside there is parking space for two cars.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000125315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.