Light Industrial to rentClifton Mills, Bradford Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6
5,000 sq. ft.
- 5,000 sq ft (464 sq m)
- Office and workshop units
- 17 - 465m2 (183 - 5,000 sq ft)
- Ease of access to Junc 25 & 26 M62
- Generous car parking available
Clifton Mills, of which Clifton House forms part, comprises a substantial former formal mill complex providing a range of self contained workshop and office units.
The office suites within Clifton House typically benefit from suspended ceilings with integrated Category II lighting, carpeting and perimeter trunking.
There are a number of workshop units, each benefiting from drive in access by way of a steel roller shutter loading door.
There is generous car parking provision available on site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35423313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.