|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (484 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Balcony, Communal Garden, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space, Disabled Access, Lift Access
- iPod Dock, Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Double Glazing
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A river fronted, well appointed, spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom apartment within walking to the City centre. Allocated secure parking within electronic gated entry and outside rear balcony from the lounge onto the river.
Secure communal gated entry to development
Communal entry phone system with lift access to 1st floor
Entrance hallway with storage
Lounge. Spacious open plan living room with views of the River Foss.
Kitchen. Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Study area to the lounge with LCD TV / WIFI and telephone for Incoming calls (only)
Dining area with patio doors onto the balcony / river view
Master bedroom with double bed and wardrobe
En-suite bathroom with double shower, WC & sink
double bedroom with twin 2 single beds and wardrobe
Modern family bathroom with shower over the bath, WC and sink
Allocated secure underground parking for 1 car
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.