This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house to rent
- On a private estate with a large green as a centre piece
- Superb views across nature reserve to Chichester Harbour
- Located on a private estate
- Three bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Top-floor observatory, glazed on all sides
- Triple, folding, D/G upvc doors on to decking area
- Rear paved garden backing on to nature reserve
- Garage & driveway for several cars
Letting information:Furnishing: Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
First Listed on Rightmove: 03 January 2012 ( 704 days ago )
The accommodation comprises three bedrooms on the ground floor and on the first floor a lounge and a kitchen-dining room with triple folding double glazed doors to the first floor deck. From the deck, or indeed within the kitchen-dining room, panoramic views are to be enjoyed across the nature reserve. A keen eye will spot foxes, deer and Highland Cattle, as well as birds of interest to twitchers.
One floor above is the Observatory, which is glazed on all sides and offer superb views all around.
Externally there is a garage and a driveway for several cars. To the rear there is a paved rear garden which backs directly on to the nature reserve.
The property is located just back from the sea front, situated on a private estate, of which the centre piece is a large green.
The property is available part-furnished or unfurnished and an internal viewing is strongly recommended.