|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2012 (2036 days ago)|
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- QUIET POSITION
- IN THE TADCASTER GRAMMER CATCHMENT
- SKILFULLY EXTENDED
- EASE OF ACCESS TO A1M AND A64
- INCLUDES AGA, WASHER, DISHWASHER AND FRIDGE FREEZER
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GARDEN TO REAR WITH DECKING AREA
- VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE TO REAR
- PETS CONSIDERED
A deceptively spacious FOUR BEDROOM semi detached family home located in a quiet position just 2 miles from the ever popular village of Boston Spa with excellent amenities. Tadcaster is also equally accessible just 2.5 miles in the opposite direction and offers a Sainsburys supermarket and petrol station among other large town amenities. The property has been skilfully extended to provide generous accommodation over three storeys and comprises: Ground floor:entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen leading onto dining room, First floor: two double bedrooms, small double bedroom, house bathroom with shower over, Second Floor: double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Unfurnished including aga, washer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Single garage for storage only. Ample driveway parking. Garden to rear with decking area. PETS CONSIDERED. SORRY NO SMOKERS. DEPOSIT: £990.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 125384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wetherby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.