|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2013 (1931 days ago)|
- Desireable village location
- Terrace house
- Overlooking the village green
- Spacious accommodation
- Two double bedrooms
- Electric heating
- Garden to the rear
- Close proximity for Northallerton
- Early viewing recommended
Excellent position with views over the village green. A spacious terrace house situated in the desirable village of Romanby within a short distance for Northallerton town centre. Road links for the region are within easy reach and the railway station is within a short walk. The accommodation is well proportioned and has a tidy garden to the rear with shed.
In brief the property comprises:
Spacious lounge with wood burning feature brick fireplace having open grate, sliding doors open to the dining area,
Dining area with under stairs storage
A good size kitchen with floor, wall and drawer units incorporating wine rack,contrasting work preparation surfaces, staircase leading to the first floor, rear entry door
Master bedroom, a generous size room with view over the village green
Second bedroom, also a double room situated to rear elevation
Family bathroom, with three piece suite comprising: corner bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.
To the rear of the property there is a small garden designed for low maintenance
Due to the location and competitive rate early viewing is strongly advised.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_NORTHEG030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Northallerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.