|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- City location ideal for work, riverside and train station
- Porch entrance
- Two Reception rooms
- Large charater kitchen with white goods
- Strip wood floor boards
- Large garden with shed, decked area and Summer House
- Double glazed thoughout
- Gas central heating
- Down stairs toilet and shower
- On street parking and not permit
A front door and porch leads into the first reception room with a wood floor and character features. Next is a second reception room also with a wood floor. Both with neutral decoration.
There is a door leading to the large garden from the second reception room, which is bisected, has a shed, decked area, and also a Summer House. The kitchen is full of character as well with a Belfast sink, fitted units, and will be left with white goods which includes: a fridge freezer, electric hob/oven and washing machine. There is also a downstairs shower, toilet, and basin.
Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms with wood floors and lovely decoration. There is also a large family bathroom off the second back bedroom with cupboards and boiler. The suite includes a bath with shower attachment, basin, and second toilet.
Parking on street which is currently not permit controlled.
Sorry NO Students or DSS
Please call now for a viewing on 01603 492 923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-35731867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAN313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J.R Estates Sales & Lettings, Norwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.