|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2012 (1161 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazing
- Oak flooring to Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower
- Two parking spaces
- Attached car port
Swetenhams are delighted to offer this two bedroom end mews house situated within a small development off Marsh Lane. Gas central heated and PVCu framed double glazed, it is well presented accommodation that will not be available for long. There are two parking spaces to the front of the property and carport to the side. Category 5 network cabling throughout. Sorry no DSS, Small pet considered. No smokers.
Swetenhams are delighted to offer this two bedroom end mews house situated within a small development off Marsh Lane. Gas central heated and PVCu framed double glazed, it is well presented accommodation that will not be available for long. In brief it provides a porch, lounge/dining room with solid oak flooring, kitchen with fitted units and built in appliances that include oven, gas hob, cooker hood and fridge/freezer. There is a conservatory to the rear overlooking the patio garden where there is a utility accommodating a washing machine and tumble dryer. On the upper floor, there are two bedrooms both with laminate flooring, tv and internet points. Bathroom with Triton shower. There are two parking spaces to the front of the property and carport to the side. Category 5 network cabling throughout. Sorry no DSS, Small pet considered. No smokers.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8100-8259-5129-1126-8323.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3131J1219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams - Lettings, Frodsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.