|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Wall-bed / Desk in 2nd Bedroom
- Ground Floor
- Spacious living room with Working Fireplace
- Separate Eat-in Kitchen With All Mod Cons
- Tiled Bathroom with Shower
- Communal Garden
- Privately Owned & Managed Estate
- Quiet Residential Street Moments From Battersea Park
Immaculately presented, two double bedroom ground floor flat with communal garden, featuring a spacious living room with working fireplace, separate eat-in kitchen with all mod cons, tiled bathroom with shower, spacious master bedroom and second bedroom with wall-bed/desk ideal as study or spare room.
Brynmaer House is a privately owned and managed block of flats, located on Brynmaer Road which is a desirable and quiet residential street moments from Battersea Park. Queenstown Road and Battersea Park National rail stations are both within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-35859301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 544545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.