|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (315 days ago)|
- EPC B
- 3/4 bedroom House
- PET ACCEPTED
- Drive & Part Garage
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Attractive White Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Three 2nd floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite & Shower
A lovely 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house situated in the sought after North Leamington location with parking and being within close proximity to the town centre and the A46/M40 motorway network.
A lovely 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house situated in the sought after North Leamington location with parking and being within close proximity to the town centre and the A46/M40 motorway network. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with wooden floor having a useful storage cupboard, access to the utility room and garage and access to the rear garden. There is an attractive refitted showeroom, a utility room with worksurface, sink, washing machine & tumble dryer. From here you can gain access to the garage with freezer which has plenty of room for storage but please note is not big enough for a car. There is then a ground floor bedroom / study/ office/ playroom. On the first floor is an attractive lounge/dining room with lovely views of the bowls green and a refitted kitchen with white gloss units, fridge & cooker. On the 2nd floor are three bedrooms (a double and two singles) all with wardrobes and a lovely bathroom with white suite & shower. The house is double glazed and gas centrally heated and has a most attractive rear garden with patio and a variety of plants, trees and shrubs. There is a driveway to the front and there is also easy on street parking. The house has been freshly painted throughout to the majority of rooms and has new carpets fitted to 2 of the 3 bedrooms. It is offered in good clean decorative order and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovey home. Professional couple/family or 2 sharers accepted
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36011196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5052H1803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.