|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (510 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Allocated Parking
- Spacious Accommodation
- Popular Kingsley Village development
- Close To Local Leisure Facilities
- Walking Distance to Railway Station
- Easy Access To Town Centre
- Call 01270 611333 To View
Well situated three bedroom ground floor apartment located on the popular Kingsley Village Development and within walking distance of Nantwich town centre. The accommodation is spacious and comprises of an Entrance Hall leading to an open plan Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen, the Kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units and has appliances to include fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob. There is one Double Bedroom and two generous single bedrooms, the Bathroom has a three piece white suite and a shower over the bath. Outside there is allocated parking.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718001073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.