|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2015 (698 days ago)|
- Double room in shared linked detached house
- Oil fired central heating
- Shared use of kitchen and bathrooms
- Village location overlooking village green
- All utilities included except for telephone and internet
- Sky included but need own receiver
- Fully furnished
- Bus route into Peterborough
- Easy access to Ferry Meadows
- Short or long term let available
Double room set in shared linked detached house in village location with local shops, opposite the village green. Easy access to Peterborough City Centre via car and local bus routes and all major roads. Offering oil fired central heating use of shared bathrooms and kitchen in this fully furnished property. Close access to ferry Meadows. Inclusive of all utilities except telephone/internet. Deposit from £400.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Sales and Letting Agents, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.