|Added on Rightmove:||22 December 2011 (1314 days ago)|
- Large Garden and Balcony
- Spacious Property in Popular Location
- Unique Property with Amazing Views
Full descriptionMartin & Co Huddersfield are offering to Let this Unique property in Sowerby Bridge. The property is a 3 Bedroom UNFURNISHED Bungalow offering spacious accommodation for a range of people. With a large, well presented garden and balcony overlooking the forested valley to the rear there is a level of privacy not enjoyed by many properties in the area.
The property comprises of: Ground floor:
- A large modern Kitchen-Diner
- Master Bedroom with built in storage
- 2nd Double Bedroom
- Large study/ single bedroom with built in storage
- House bathroom with power shower and bath
- Separate WC
- Spacious family room with wood burning stove and french doors leading to a large wooden balcony to the rear of the property.
- Laundry facilities (plumbing for washing machine and sink)
- Large basement ideal for storage
- Green house
The property is very unique and offers excellent value for money. As such it will not be on the market long so early viewing is highly recommended.
To arrange a viewing contact Martin & Co Huddersfield, the UK's Number 1 Letting Agent. To keep updated of all new properties and other Martin & Co news follow us on twitter @ MartinCoHudd.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 426_288667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Huddersfield - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.