|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2015 (857 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Welcome pack, Daily cleaning & linen service
- Communal Garden, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space, Permit Parking
- iPod Dock, Free wireless Internet access, DVD/Video
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
- Double Glazing, Storage Heater/other
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A well appointed 1 bedroom apartment situated within the sought after development of Centurion Square on SKELDERGATE. Situated to the Heart of the City, 5 minutes walk to the AVIVA Buildings and the train station.
Secure gated entry to the parking bay and communal gardens
Secure fob / intercom entry to lobby and apartment is to the ground floor
Hallway with laminate flooring and a large store cupboard
Fully equipped modern kitchen with amenties as listed
Open plan Living area with Leather sofa's, LED TV / Freesat+ Recorder, Blu-Ray DVD and Unlimited WIFI
Dining area to accommodate 4 for dinner
Large King Size bedroom with solid wood furnishings and wall mounted TV
Bathroom with shower over the bath, heated towel rail, shaver's point and large vanity mirror
Parking for 1 car within the secure gated development - Larger than the other bays - Permit to display on arrival
DRY BIKE STORE to the car park
Ideal for Business or Leisure and numerous Restaurants / Bars are within walking distance
Tesco Express for oceries is situated only 2 minutes walk away over the Ouse Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.