|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2012 (2236 days ago)|
- Ideal family house in sought after location
- 4 Bedrooms with en suite master bedroom
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Parking: Driveway and Garage
- Popular residential area
- Convenient for many local amenities
- Good access for the A55 motorway network
- Available now to view
An attractive detached house situated in an executive development on the outskirts of Hawarden. There are many amenities within the St Davids Park development including a 4 star hotel, parish church, general stores & further amenities in the village including excellent schools.
The property is offered unfurnished and briefly comprises entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, cloakroom, lounge with wood laminate flooring having sliding patio doors through to conservatory ideal for entertaining, fitted modern kitchen with oven, hob and extractor fan. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom having en suite shower room and family bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear. Garage. Drive. Gas central heating
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_CHSCLOS004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.