|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (214 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Completely Redecorated Throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Easy Access to Bulwell Town Centre
***FULLY REFURBISHED Three Bedroom Detached House, Available for IMMEDIATE Occupancy and Offered UNFURNISHED - Call and View TODAY!***
In brief the property comprises of:-
Ground floor:- Entrance porch, hall, stairs and landing (understairs store cupboard). Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and bay window. Open plan kitchen / diner. Dining area offering patio doors onto the rear garden. Kitchen complete with modern high and low level cupboard and drawer units to include integral stainless steall sink, electric oven and extractor and gas hob.
First floor:- Landing. Two double bedrooms (one located at the front of the house and one located at the rear) single bedroom (also located at the front of the house). Finally there is a modern bathroom consisting of white three piuece suite to include heated towel rail and shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from Gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the property is driveway parking for one car. On road parking is also available.
To the rear of the property is a deceptively spacios enclosed garden which is low maintenance.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36471396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3292J5017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.