|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2015 (939 days ago)|
- Much Sought After Exclusive Residential Building
- 24 Hour Uniformed Concierge & Security Services
- Modern & Contemporary Development
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Secure Allocated Underground Parking Available
- Short Walk To Regent's Park
- Boutique Cafes & Shops Of St John's Wood High Street Nearby
- Large Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, With Terrace
- Directly Looking Over Lords Cricket Ground
A Large (1,100 sq ft / 105 Sq Meters) Luxury Two Double Bedrooms (both equal sizes), Two Bathrooms Lateral Apartment, With Terrace Offering Outstanding Views Over St John's Wood & Lords Cricket Ground.
A modern & contemporary interior decor, further comprising of a Separate Reception Room Leading to the Terrace, Separate Fully Integrated Eat-In Kitchen, & Spacious Entrance Hallway with storage space. Both bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes, providing plenty of storage.
Includes Air Conditioning / Climate Control To All Rooms.
Building Amenities Include 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Services, Landscaped Communal Gardens, Lifts Access To All Floors, And Secure Underground Parking.
Excellent Location, close proximity to Regent's Park, Marylebone, Little Venice & St John's Wood High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.