|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2015 (969 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Just off Park Lane
- 6 Minutes Walk to Green Park Underground Train Station
- In the heart of exclusive Mayfair
- Close Proximity To Hyde Park
A Newly Refurbished Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Lateral Apartment - with excellent views over Mayfair & the surrounding central London area.
Spanning approximately 1,250 sq ft (115 sq meters), the property has been finished to a high standard throughout. Solid Oak Wood Floors, Marble Tile Bathrooms, And Large double glazed windows providing plenty of natural light.
Further comprises of a large reception room (23 ft), separate fully fitted kitchen, with breakfast table, and spacious entrance hallway. Plenty of storage space throughout.
Excellent location, just a short walk to Berkeley Square's cafes & restautants, Hyde Park, and Green Park Train Station (Piccadilly/Victoria/Jubille Lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.