|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (242 days ago)|
- Popular Location
- Close to Town Centre
- Currently being refurbished
- Rear Garden
- View Now
- EPC Rating:D
- Council Tax Band:B
- Sorry NO DSS
- Sorry NO Pets
AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW - CURRENTLY DUE TO BE REFURBSIHED - DOUBLE BEDROOMS - REAR GARDEN - POPULAR LOCATION
Available now to view is this 3 bedroom terraced house in the Queens Park area of Bedford. The property is available immediately to professional couples & working families. It is due to be professionally cleaned and painted.
The house has a typical layout for the area, with bathroom accessed from the ground floor kitchen. The bathroom is a good size for a family, offering laundry drying space and a white three piece suite, including mixer shower over bath.
There are two large reception rooms which can be separated by two glass sliding doors. The kitchen has basic fitted units, white goods (washing machine & floor standing oven/hob) and a large under stair cupboard.
As you can see from our photographs the rooms all have exposed and treated floorboards, offering a warm modern atmosphere. The property is fully double glazed and has just had a brand new set of front and back security doors.
The location of the property is ideal for those working in Bedford's town centre yet has plenty of on street parking for those who work further afield.
Prior to enquiring please be aware of the following limitations:
• Sorry No DSS
• Sorry NO Pets
• Sorry No Students
• Sorry No Smokers
Bathroom 5’5” x 8’5”
Kitchen 10’ x 8’5”
Dining Room 10’6” x 10’8”
Lounge 10’2” x 10’4”
Bedroom 1 (Rear) 8’6” x 10’
Bedroom 2 (Mid) 11’5” x 9’
Bedroom 3 (Front) 15’4” x 10’4”
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36615060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4544J2228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Bedford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.