|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2011 (2384 days ago)|
- two double bedrooms - one with en-suite shower-room
- bright living room
- raised gallery for study/studio/storage
- modern bathroom/wc with overbath shower
- modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher/washer-dryer
- close to shops & transport
- secure gated location
- telephone entry system
- PART/UN-FURNISHED (some flexibility)
An amazing two double-bedroom split-level converted warehouse apartment set in a secure gated mews location in a popular residential street within a short walk to Finchley Rd & Swiss Cottage tubes and Sth Hampstead rail stations. This property has been highly modernised whilst retaining much of its original warehouse features offering bright and spacious contemporary accommodation and potential home office or studio use. Undoubtedly will appeal to tenants looking for something a little different.
** IMAGES ARE AN EXAMPLE AND NOT NECESSARILLY REPRESENTIVE OF EACH APARTMENT.
The apartment further boasts en-suite shower room/wc's in both bedrooms, raised gallery, real wood floors, UPVC double-glazing, double volume height ceilings and attractive wood beams, modern open-plan kitchen with central island operating a touch button control ceramic hob, double oven, integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, fully tiled family bathroom with utility section, bath and over-bath shower, his & her wash-basins, electronic telephone entry system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36642419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ALE110296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOBARTS, ESTATE AGENTS, LETTINGS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.