|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 July 2012 (2137 days ago)|
- Kitchen/diner with oven
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom with ensuite & 2 further bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate toilet
- Well maintained private gardens & Ample parking
An impressive large 4-bedroom semi-detached house situated in a private position in the Copthorne area of Shrewsbury, within walking distance of the town centre and local ammenities. The property retains some original features throughout and would be ideal for a Professional Couple or Professional Sharer's. Viewing Highly Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36676148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 82A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bower Properties, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.