|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2012 (2089 days ago)|
- Sleeps six to eight people.
- Good transport and travel connections.
- Home from home with large dining area.
- Off street parking for 3 cars.
- Well decorated.
- Roomy and comfortable.
- Additional beds available for small extra charge.
Large, semi-detached family house situated in Bexley with amazing travel connections to both the A2 and the M25 opposite Danson Park with views over the lake, also close to local high street with a variety of restaurants with supermarkets and parking.
Both Bexleyheath and Welling train stations are within walking distance. This modern house has 3 well furnished double bedrooms and 1 study room, along with 2 bathrooms. The kitchen boasts granite work tops along with a dishwasher, microwave, gas hob, electric oven, and washing mashine with a seperate dryer. Additionally, there are 3 reception rooms in this well furnished, large, clean and well decorated house.
In addition, all olympic events are within a 15 mile radius of this house.
TRAIN STATION (Bexleyheath) – approx. 15 minute walk
- 30 minutes to London Bridge
- 35 minutes to Cannon Street
- 30 minutes to Waterloo East
- 35 minutes to Charing Cross
London 2012 Olympic Stadium 55 mins
London city airport in 45 mins
Maze Hill (Equestrian Events) 40 mins
Canary wharf 45 mins
O2 Arena 45 mins
Bank 40 mins
Royal Artillery Barracks 15 mins walk
(Shooting Events) 15 mins by car
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers lettings & Management Ltd, Brockley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.